Monday, September 12

Pestered By Negativity

Bad day today. Well, what else is new? Treatment of someone can be influenced. The behaviour is passed from 1 person to another. Only the adults know about Naruto's past. & he's not recognised by them for that. The children didn't know anything. Yet they treat Naruto with the same distain. If you watch Naruto you'll understand what I mean. This is what's happening to me. It's not new that the world is unfair. I just hope that I'll move on to a better place. They tried to persuade me not to quit. But what's there that is good to make me want to stay? I'm going to type my resignation letter now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Jo's Friends

Rookie Jo's Reviews
Dare
Enrica
Ivy & Faith
James & Ivy
Jon
Robert
Robert & Enrica

Ton Ton's Friends

Bobby, Belle & Bourbon
Da Tou
Ebi & Emma
Velvet, Cotton & Lauryn
Xiao Bai