2 Days Leave
I spent most of the day watching cable yesterday. I can't believe that I've been missing out on such good shows just by working! I wasn't interested in Ch 55 or 255. I watched from Animal Planet (Ch 10), Downsize My Pet, Animal Precinct & Planet's Funniest Animals. From Nat Geo (Ch 11), I watched a bit of Naked Science but it clashed with another program & I think Seconds From Disaster will be quite interesting too though I didn't get a chance to watch. From Discovery Ch (Ch 12), I watched Mythbuster & Crime Scenes. My favourite has to be Downsize My Pet, Animal Precinct & Crime Scenes. Crime Scenes is soooo good! I've always love forensic science! Naked Science is a very good program to improve your knowledge.
I also watched A Haunting recently which is on Discovery Ch. But it seems to show only on Sat night. It's about people being haunted by spirits or ghosts & experts were hired to determine if there really was a haunting & what the spirits want. Very scary! The only thing that puts me off is finding out what time the shows start. Either I go online or use the program guide. It's so troublesome!
Made supper for Jeff last night. He requested for hotdogs fried in his mom's sambal chilli. I also tossed a salad for him. I asked to send him to work coz I want the van. This morning, I woke up at my usual work time (6 am) to make breakfast for him. I felt that 2 slices of wholemeal bread with 1 slice of ham very boring. So I fried an egg without oil. LoL. Don't try it on a pan that's not non stick. The egg turned out quite nice though I broke away a section of the egg white while trying to flip it. Packed him the remainder of last night's salad & drove him to work.
I'm going to bathe Puggy soon. Then I'll brush everybody's teeth. Yesterday when I bathed Wang, I brushed his teeth. To my horror, the toothbrush came out bloody! & I saw some cavities in his gums. Bleeding & retreating gumline is a sign of dental problem. Looks like I can no longer be lazy & brush them frequently. But I think for Wang, I'll just use my finger to rub so I don't traumatize his gums so much. Don't underestimate the power of dental problems. It can lead to heart infection & it's definitely fatal. Which reminds me I better pay a visit to the dentist myself. :P

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home