A Great Discovery
I decided to wear this super low cut dress to my BIL's wedding. It's a V neck all the way down to my tummy. So wearing a bra is out of the question. I've always have doubts about how a thin piece of nipple tape can hide the, well, nipples. But there isn't any other choice, is there? I'm surprised to discover that it actually works very well. It sticks on & stays on & hides the nipples very well. I mean, it's only a piece of really thin tape! I'm amazed! It's the 1st time I ever went out without bra since I had breasts. :P It does feel like something's missing though.
I'm saddened to hear of a breakup of a friendship recently. It started with a misunderstanding & escalated into huge proportions. I'm not sure of the full story (I'm sure there's more to what I heard) but I'm sure the parties involved definitely don't feel good. I mean, there'll always be a sense of regret (yi2 han4) losing a close friend. I don't know if all the hurts can be mended. But I hope that 1 day, the wounds will heal & forgiveness will take over to rebuild this friendship all over again.
I fell out with a close friend of many years a few months ago. I still feel the loss. I came to know of this place where a group of friends can chill & all I can think of is, "Hey, I wish we can be here drinking beer, snacking on finger food & catching up." We're stuck coz nobody's taking the 1st step. Perhaps, we're just not ready. I'm sorry it came to this. I'm sorry I don't have the courage to apologise. I hope that just like romantic couples, our friendship can grow stronger over this setback just like we did before & not towards the death of it. Maybe someday, we'll be at the place I mentioned, drinking beer, sipping cocktails & gulping shooters like crazy during happy hours. Till then, I wish you well.
I'm saddened to hear of a breakup of a friendship recently. It started with a misunderstanding & escalated into huge proportions. I'm not sure of the full story (I'm sure there's more to what I heard) but I'm sure the parties involved definitely don't feel good. I mean, there'll always be a sense of regret (yi2 han4) losing a close friend. I don't know if all the hurts can be mended. But I hope that 1 day, the wounds will heal & forgiveness will take over to rebuild this friendship all over again.
I fell out with a close friend of many years a few months ago. I still feel the loss. I came to know of this place where a group of friends can chill & all I can think of is, "Hey, I wish we can be here drinking beer, snacking on finger food & catching up." We're stuck coz nobody's taking the 1st step. Perhaps, we're just not ready. I'm sorry it came to this. I'm sorry I don't have the courage to apologise. I hope that just like romantic couples, our friendship can grow stronger over this setback just like we did before & not towards the death of it. Maybe someday, we'll be at the place I mentioned, drinking beer, sipping cocktails & gulping shooters like crazy during happy hours. Till then, I wish you well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home