24 Today
I don't really feel any different. It's just another day to me. In my 4 working years, I never once have to work on my birthday. This is the 1st time. I go to work, I wait for tea break, I wait for lunch time & then I wait to go home. It's Friday so I'm waiting for tomorrow's half day to be over. Hai... really feels meaningless sometimes.
Went to Sakura for dinner with Jeff yesterday. Came back home, played DS for a while. Just before sleeping, Jeff surprised me with the present he bought me. Jeff's working pm shift today so I'm waiting for him to get home.
In the meantime, I'm gonna go get the things ready for an outing with the guys tomorrow. Gosh, I can't stop yawning. I have poor sleep on work days. It's only on Sat night to Sun morning do I find myself sleeping like a log. Zzz...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home